Isuzu UTE Service Plus
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Keep both your wallet and your vehicle happy with Isuzu UTE Service Plus. Service Plus is our comprehensive care package providing you with complete peace of mind and no unexpected surprises when maintaining and servicing your Isuzu D-MAX or MU-X. No matter where you are or what you're doing, we've got you covered. Find out more about the extensive services we offer in each section below:
- 5 Year Warranty - Find out more
- 5 Years Roadside Assistance - Find out more
- 5 Years Capped Price Servicing - Find out more
- Genuine Service - Find out more
At Vanderfield Isuzu UTE, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Isuzu UTE maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Isuzu UTE vehicle.
As part of the Isuzu UTE program, our team is committed to upholding the Isuzu UTE Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Isuzu UTE parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Isuzu UTE's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Vanderfield Isuzu UTE lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced.
If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready, and come and collect you. That’s a great service.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Isuzu UTE working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Isuzu UTE vehicle.
The Vanderfield Isuzu UTE team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.